~Welcome~

Im not perfect, not even close. Ive made more mistakes then i can count. I"ll most likely annoy you, piss you off, and say something incredibly stupid; but there are those moments where something i say actually makes sense. You'll not always agree with what I say and feel free to disagree because i love a good debate. Maybe by reading my blog you'll find something new about yourself or maybe it will just help you blow some time; but either way I hope you stick with it, stay awhile, and maybe even leave a comment or two. Everyone has their flaws and ive come to realize that maybe, just maybe, i like being imperfect...

Monday, September 5, 2011

so hears the deal...I have thought long and hard about what should be my first post. Firsts should be epic and amazing and memorable right?  Honestly, I thought about it, and thought about it, and thought about it and do you know what that gave me? A  big  whopping  pile  of  NOTHING. So finally, i decided I would tell you guys a little about myself. My name is Megan, not a very original name but i like it. Im 15 and live in a small town that should put up a sign " Now entering the middle of nowhere, we are unbelievably boring, enter at your own risk". My highschool has about 300 kids and if you tell one person something, your pretty much telling everyone cause secrets are incredibly hard to keep when everybody knows everbody. Strangely enough in a world of everybody knowing everybody, i dont think anybody actually knows the person. We know their name, their social status, and of course who's dating who; but we dont actually know the person's thoughts and feelings. Which i guess is ok, cause i dont think people would actually want to know what I think and feel; you do your stuff, i do mine, and we all try to get though highschool and get out of this small, boring, little town. Anyways, im a honest person, and I'll tell you how it is even if it isnt what you wanna hear. I love my friends, my boyfriend, my dog, my camera, and not much else. Im always daydreaming. No really, always. I dream about flying away from here and going somewhere else. (hence the name waiting for wings) I cant wait for college and leaving home and traveling and feeling more independent, but in the meanwhile im gonna try to make life as fun as possible. So now that you know a little more about me, i hope you didnt get too bored. Leave a comment about yourself if you want cause i'd love to hear from you :) byyyyeee <3

p.s i just made a flickr account (http://www.flickr.com/photos/66902351@N02/sets/72157627459763021/) its public if anyones interested in seeing my photography <3

No comments:

Post a Comment