~Welcome~

Im not perfect, not even close. Ive made more mistakes then i can count. I"ll most likely annoy you, piss you off, and say something incredibly stupid; but there are those moments where something i say actually makes sense. You'll not always agree with what I say and feel free to disagree because i love a good debate. Maybe by reading my blog you'll find something new about yourself or maybe it will just help you blow some time; but either way I hope you stick with it, stay awhile, and maybe even leave a comment or two. Everyone has their flaws and ive come to realize that maybe, just maybe, i like being imperfect...

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Signs that you are a certified coffee fanatic.... Like me :)

So i have an addiction. An addiction to coffee that is. I don't know about you guys but I am in love with Starbucks and dunkies ( a.k.a Dunkin Doughnuts ). I am a coffee lover and I say that proudly. I swear if I had enough coffee, I could rule the world. So lately I've had an ongoing obsession over iced coffee and tea. Literally the only thing that makes mornings bearable is looking forward to the delicious smell and taste of my dunkies iced vanilla coffee or my Starbucks mocha frapps... Yum! So being a true coffee lover I thought I would make a list of "signs that you are a certified coffee fanatic " 
And so the list begins 
1) you can't get through the day without your coffee 
2) coffee has taken multiple appearances in your dreams 
3)you have at least 3 different coffee cups
4) you can list at least 10 different items off your local coffee shop's menu
5) you get withdrawal symptoms when you go without coffee
6) you believe thy coffee bean counts as a vegetable
7) you drink coffee all morning, even while taking a shower
8) when you say your need for coffee is life or death - you mean it
9) you ALWAYS have coffee breath 
10) the morning you go into school or work without coffee people ask if somethings wrong 

So hope you guys enjoyed that and I'd love to hear from you guys especially if I have any fellow coffee lovers :) 

"coffee makes me invincible, but when the cup is empty, I return to mere mortal"

No comments:

Post a Comment