~Welcome~

Im not perfect, not even close. Ive made more mistakes then i can count. I"ll most likely annoy you, piss you off, and say something incredibly stupid; but there are those moments where something i say actually makes sense. You'll not always agree with what I say and feel free to disagree because i love a good debate. Maybe by reading my blog you'll find something new about yourself or maybe it will just help you blow some time; but either way I hope you stick with it, stay awhile, and maybe even leave a comment or two. Everyone has their flaws and ive come to realize that maybe, just maybe, i like being imperfect...

Sunday, October 23, 2011

I'm back :)

Hey lovelys :) so I haven't posted in a while. Truthfully, I lost my motivation to but so many things are going good right now and I need to tell someone. So today was me and rodrigo's 4 month anniversary :) so yah it's kind of cheesy but I love that we celebrate months :) anyways my day was perfect. He bought my flowers and a pretty rose and then we laid a blanket down in the woods and cuddled. and maybe one of the sweetest parts was that we talked. Sure we joked with eachother and stuff but we also had a serious conversation about college and the future and it made me feel so special. Hear I am , sitting with this guy I love so much and he's telling me that he wants to spend years with me. He makes me feel like a princess everyday and I swear I'm the luckiest girl in the world :) right now my life is so good it feels like a dream and I wish and hope this feeling will stay :) talk to you later girlies ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment